- 25-Jan-2013 to 31-May-2013 (CST)
- Communications Systems, Inc
- MN, USA
- Full Time
• Responsible for internal controls, compliance, assessments and recommendations as relates to financial operations.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities & Key Accountabilities:
• Perform internal control (including SOX compliance), business process and operational reviews at the Company's business units.
• Develop annual audit plans and risk assessment process.
• Develop procedures, schedules, priorities and programs for achieving audit objectives and goals.
• Ensure that recommendations are clearly presented and understood.
• Advise on documentation for existing processes.
• Make process improvements that will include: strengthening internal controls, mitigating financial risks.
• Coordinate the external audit opinion.
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as requested or assigned.
• With assistance, present quarterly assessments to Audit Committee.
• Perform testing on behalf of, and under guidance of, external auditors.
Nature & Scope:
• Reports daily to CFO; make reports to Audit Committee, Board of Directors.
• No direct responsibility for supervising others.
• Some domestic and international travel required (less than 15%).
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
• Good analytical and problem solving skills; keen attention to detail.
• Internal control documentation, business process knowledge.
• Fluent with MS Office Windows applications including Visio.
• Strong ability to multi-task and handle competing priorities at once.
• Strong ability to work independently.
• Fluent oral and written English communication skills.
• Must be 18 years of age or older.
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
• 2-4 years of Relevant Work Experience in public accounting or internal audit experience.
• Big 4 experience
• Experience and knowledge of Continuous Monitoring and Continuous Auditing ERP systems.
• Experience with constructing and applying data analytics.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!