- 21-Mar-2012 to 15-May-2012 (CST)
- Transition Networks, Inc
- CA, USA
- Full Time
401K. health, dental, PTO
Job Description: Outside Sales Manager
Status: 1 Exempt 0 Non-Exempt 0 Hourly
Reports To: VP Domestic Sales
This position is responsible for the sale of company products within an assigned geography. A primary goal is to increase revenue and profit, establish positive long term customer relationships.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities & Key Accountabilities:
• Sales of Products to end users via authorized agents.
• Expand base of revenue producing customers in assigned geographic region (develop distributor relationships).
• Increase revenue from national integration offices located in the assigned territory.
• All activities focused on increasing revenue and profit from the assigned territory.
Nature & Scope:
• Extensive travel required.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
• Demonstrated track record of exceeding targets.
• Self-starter with aggressive attitude toward sales.
• Ability to present to a group of sales people both sales and marketing strategies.
• Ability to independently identify and schedule meetings for target market
• Strong technical background supporting a technology manufacturing company
• College degree.
• 3-5 years sales experience.
• Minimum 2 years experience working with indirect channels.
• Experience in telecommunications and/or networking & sales
• Industry experience.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!