- 08-Aug-2013 to 19-Sep-2013 (CST)
- Communications Systems, Inc
- Minnetonka, MN, USA
- Full Time
Assist in managing all internal Information Systems hardware and software assets.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities & Key Accountabilities:
• Maintain Workstations, Printers and other Peripherals, Software and Hardware
• Maintain Network Security, including Anti-Virus and Malware Applications
• Recommend the purchase of required hardware and software as appropriate
• Maintain Phone and Voicemail system
• Maintain Building Security and Card Access Systems
• Other duties as assigned
Nature & Scope:
• Reports to MIS Manager.
• No supervisory responsibilities.
Environmental Job Requirements:
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
• Excellent written and oral communication skills required with demonstrated ability to interact effectively with individuals at all levels in the organization.
• Strong organization and time management skills.
• Strong ability to work well with others in a team atmosphere.
• Keen attention to detail.
• Fluent oral and written English communication skills to read work instructions and communicate details internal and external to the organization.
• Technical Degree
• Previous customer service and network troubleshooting experience.
• Knowledge of desktop tools.
• Years of Relevant Work Experience: 2
• Physical Job Requirements: Work is often repetitive. Must have ability to either sit or stand for 2+ hours per day. Occasional need to lift 20+ pounds. Ability to speak/hear clearly in person and on the telephone. Ability to type on a computer keyboard, use a computer mouse, and an electronic scanner.
• Bachelor's degree.
• MCSA or MCSE certifications.
• Linux/Open Source
• Microsoft SQL
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!