- 11-Oct-2013 to 25-Nov-2013 (CST)
- Suttle, Inc
- Hector, MN, USA
- Full Time
Assist maintenance technician in general repair/scheduled maintenance/upgrades of grounds/buildings/equipment. Operate mfg equipment per operations requirements. (can include loading break press in fab shop, general molding machine operations –pulling materials, regrind etc, keeping automated equipment running in assembly per schedule demands)
Major Tasks, Responsibilities
& Key Accountabilities:
- Provide support to lead maintenance technician including some of the activities noted below:
- Perform scheduled maintenance on tooling and equipment
- Analyze production equipment during operations and perform necessary tasks to
improve run time as well as ensuring quality components are being produced
- Repair machines and associated equipment
- Perform changeovers on equipment as needed to meet production schedules
- Document completed maintenance and repairs in MP2 software (tracking expenses
related to equipment and building)
- Arrange and keep files for manuals, purchase requisitions and related building/equipment information as it pertains to work completed.
- Assist in budget costs for continuous improvements in facility and equipment
- Work in accordance with documented company procedures addressing the ISO/TL 9000 standard. This includes documentation of completed regular maintenance on equipment which may affect the quality of parts, schedule attainment etc.
- Report and identify any problems which may jeopardize the production schedules
- Inform supervisor/line coaches/director of quality of all problems that may affect production and/or building concerns
- Communicate with other employees as needed
- Provide maintenance on company grounds and buildings as necessary
- Includes general day to day activity such as keeping walk ways clear
- Operate automated equipment in mfg –include loading materials, troubleshooting and general machine functions
- Assist in molding area when needed by packaging product, regrinding materials, mixing materials.
- Assist in fab area by assisting in supplying material to the break press.
- Work and interact effectively with others
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as needed
Nature & Scope:
- Reports to Production Manager –dotted line to Lead Maintenance Technician
- No direct responsibility for supervising others.
- General Work hours 3-11-hours can be undefined working with Lead Maintenance Technician to cover hours/demands. There will times when extra hours are required to complete a task on time.
Abilities and Competencies:
- Able to use computer (including general office programs), MP2 software, mold machines, misc automated machines,
micrometers, and calipers, pull testers, bench press, rulers, forklift, miscellaneous hand tools, and telephone/fax
- Safety shoes, safety glasses/goggles
- High School diploma/GED graduate
- Communicate effectively
- Self motivated-able to work without guidance to complete tasks in the timeframe given
- Comfortable working with external vendors and internal departments
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!