- 17-Oct-2013 to 16-Nov-2013 (CST)
- Suttle, Inc
- Hector, MN, USA
- Full Time
Reports To: VP of Operations / Engineering
Purpose: Develops, implements, and coordinates product assurance through Suttle's TL9000 Quality Management to prevent or eliminate defects in new or existing products by performing the following duties personally or through subordinates.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities & Key Accountabilities:
• TL9000 Lead Auditor for Hector
• Maintain: Operating Procedures, Quality Manual, and Workmanship Manual.
• Manage the Corrective Action and Calibration Systems.
• Gather and submit monthly data for TL 9000 reporting.
• Prepare and distribute information for Executive Management Meeting.
• Manage the Safety Committee and Training Program and related safety activities.
• Develops and analyzes statistical data and product specifications to determine present standards and establish proposed quality and reliability expectancy of finished products.
• Conducts management meetings with product assurance program department heads to establish delineate and review program organizational policies to coordinate functions and operations between departments and to establish responsibilities and procedures for attaining objectives.
• Formulates and maintains quality control objectives complementary to corporate policies and goals.
• Creates and implements inspection criteria and procedures.
• Coordinates objectives with production procedures in cooperation with other plant managers to maximize product reliability and minimize costs.
• Provides inspection activity for product throughout production cycle.
• Applies total quality management tools and approaches to analytical reporting processes within each department.
• Directs workers engaged in inspection and testing activities to ensure continuous control over material, facilities and products.
• Visits and confers with representative or material and component vendors to obtain information related to supply quality, capacity of vendor to meet orders and vendors quality standards.
• Designs and implements quality control training programs to key personnel in conjunction with managers.
• Confers with engineers about quality assurance of new products designed and manufactured products on market to rectify problems.
• Investigates and adjusts customer's complaints regarding quality.
• Keep up to date on Quest Forum changes.
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as needed.
Nature & Scope:
• Reports to VP of Operations / Engineering
• Oversees Costa Rica Quality Engineer.
• Oversees Hector Quality Inspector.
Environmental Job Requirements Category:
1 E1 0 E2 0E3 0E4
1 1 0 2 0 3 0 4
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
• Leadership Skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Problem analysis and problem resolution skills.
• Good Organizational skills with attention to details.
• Bachelor's degree in business or engineering.
• At least 5 years experience or equivalent.
• Minimum 10 years as Quality Engineer or Manufacturing Engineer with a Quality emphasis.
• Supervisory/management experience.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!