- 04-Jan-2014 to 28-Feb-2014 (CST)
- Transition Networks, Inc
- Minnetonka, MN, USA
- Full Time
Responsible for the design and development of printed circuit boards
Major Tasks, Responsibilities & Key Accountabilities:
• PCB Component Librarian
• Design printed circuit boards using Mentor Graphics PADS, PADS Logic, and OrCad Capture
• Control PCB emissions and immunities to pass required certifications
• Modify schematic diagrams to satisfy board requirements
• Administer extensive PCB archive and provide data to users upon request
• Evaluate all PCB related design software and software licenses
• Remain current with all industry advances in PCB Design
• Respond to any questions dealing with PCB manufacture or design
Nature & Scope:
• No travel required.
Environmental Job Requirements Category:
1 E1 0 E2 0E3 0E4
1 1 0 2 0 3 0 4
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
• Fully conversant with electronic schematic diagrams
• Expert PCB Design skills using Mentor Graphics PADS, PADS Logic, and OrCad software
• Must have computer skills for MS Office.
• Ability to work efficiently with minimum supervision
• Must have demonstrated history of success in interpersonal communication skills, organizational skills, and written skills.
• Two year degree in Electronics
• 10 -15 years' experience as an Engineering Technician
• Expert level knowledge of Transition Networks licensed PCB Design software
Preferred Qualifications: None
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!